[erlang-questions] poll: monitoring performance of production erlang nodes

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Sun Nov 2 19:38:52 CET 2008

Hello,

We have written our own supervision and monitoring tool for ejabberd
that abstract all the Internal Erlang gory details.
We can then set up alerts on the monitored values (currently more than
250 different values including Erlang and XMPP ones)

Some value are easy to track from the Erlang monitor API. For other,
like message queue length as Ulf said it, you have to write your own
custom code.

--
Mickael Remond
  http://www.process-one.net/