[erlang-questions] poll: monitoring performance of production erlang nodes

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Sun Nov 2 19:03:56 CET 2008

I have a HTTP server started at every node which answers to "GET
/stats" with something like "queue_length: 100 memory: 80" which is
fetched by Cacti ever minute. Then Cacti draws nice graphs of it.
Simple and works, though don't know if it is scalable :)