[erlang-questions] Erlang GUIs

Dale Harvey harveyd@REDACTED
Sat Mar 15 19:27:16 CET 2008

I would certainly put a vote in for yaws / a server based application
with a flash / javascript front end.

Both flash and javascript have widget libraries that are at least as
easy to use and powerful than their desktop counterparts.

If you are planning to have a heavily customised interface i would suggest
something like jquery / dojo / prototype.

If you are planning on using a more familiar widget set then extjs or
flex are probably better places to start looking.

if you need more os intergration than traditional flash / js can
do Adobe Air is another product to look at. (or the previously
mentioned swing / wxwidgets)

* http://hypernumbers.com
* http://arandomurl.com/
* http://www.flickr.com/photos/daleharvey/