[erlang-questions] NEWBIE: GUI tookit binaries for windows?

Roberto Saccon rsaccon@REDACTED
Tue Apr 15 16:54:11 CEST 2008

have you tried wxErlang ?

http://www.erlang.org/~dgud/wxerlang/

haven't tried it myself on Windows, but made good experience with
wxWidgtes itself on Windows in the past.

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 5:56 AM, Ken Corey <ken@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  I'm a long-time unix user running Windows on my boxes at home,
>  interested in learning erlang.  I'm on XP, and recently downloaded R12B.
>
>  Erlang certainly seems a language worth a bit of study.  I was looking
>  at the example for the bouncing ball between a linux and windows 95
>  box.  Very intriguing, yet I can't seem to find binaries for either etk
>  or erlgtk.  all the links to binaries seem to have dried up.
>
>  When I went to the erlgtk page on sourceforge, there's simply a tarball
>  of the source files.  Building it under windows doesn't sound
>  particularly fun to me.
>
>  Should I simply be playing with Erlang on a linux box via a virtual
>  machine where I can build whatever is needed?
>
>  Can anyone point me at binaries of the widget libraries?
>
>  Thanks,
>
>  -Ken

Roberto Saccon
http://rsaccon.com