[erlang-questions] Rant: I hate parsing XML with Erlang

YC yinso.chen@REDACTED
Tue Oct 23 23:58:03 CEST 2007

Agreed - utilizing firefox or IE will further allow you to handle javascript
generated DOMs much more easily then having to write a javascript parser
yourself, which will enable handling of a much larger sets of pages.

But is this *easy* to do within Erlang?