[erlang-questions] Rant: I hate parsing XML with Erlang

YC yinso.chen@REDACTED
Wed Oct 24 00:14:37 CEST 2007

Of course - others on the internet have thought of the same issues and have
blogged about it...

http://emacspeak.blogspot.com/2007/06/firebox-put-fox-in-box.html

Which can run firefox headless + having an REPL with firefox @ the same
time... the rest would just be figuring out the vocabs to talk to firefox
over socket...

And apparently you can do all that in emacs -
http://emacspeak.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/lisp/emacspeak-moz.el.

And the engine behind the REPL - http://beta.hyperstruct.net/projects/mozlab.