[erlang-questions] ANN: ActionScript (ECMAScript 4) to Erlang compiler

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Thu Oct 18 00:50:17 CEST 2007

Folks,

Roberto Saccon and I agreed to collaborate on the ActionScript
(ECMAScript 4) to Erlang compiler. We will start with the partial
yecc grammar that Denis Loutrein put together.

The project is open source and hosted at http://code.google.com/p/
jserl/.

My personal goal is to deliver a working compiler within a couple of
months since the compiler is part of a bigger project for me.

We do need a better name than jserl, though, so how about suggesting
something warm and fuzzy? How about the Panda Project?

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com