[erlang-questions] Simple, how to do "paging" with mnesia records

bbrown bbrown@REDACTED
Wed Oct 17 20:01:59 CEST 2007

For example, in java I might do the following to set at some "start" index
and then only return X number of records.  This may operate independent of
the ids in question.

query.setFirstResult(page * pageSize);
query.setMaxResults(pageSize);
List data = query.list();

What is a mnesia approach for doing this.

Eg, I was going to use something along the following And then maybe do a less
than link_id > than.  But I havent made it yet.  And yes, I probably need to
do a little bit more research.  But I thought I would ask before I waste of
day of work.

page_links() ->
    Q = query [E || E <- mnesia:table(entity_links),
		    E <- [#entity_links{link_id=1},
			  #entity_links{link_id=2}
			 ]]
	end,