[erlang-questions] Simple, how to do "paging" with mnesia records

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Thu Oct 18 17:45:56 CEST 2007

Look at the documentation for QLC
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/qlc.html

With QLC you can do access mnesia with a cursor in which you specify
how many answers you want.

By the way mnemosyne that you use in your example is a deprecated application
that will be removed from the distribution in the next release i.e
before end of 2007.

/Kenneth (Erlang/OTP team at Ericsson)