[erlang-questions] port_close/1 problem (Serge Aleynikov)

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Thu Nov 1 14:08:32 CET 2007

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a look at the odbc code.

Supervisor_bridge behavior is what I am currently using to ensure proper
cleanup of the managed port and other resources.

Serge