[erlang-questions] : Subtle behaviour of Erlang scheduler

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Thu May 31 17:23:35 CEST 2007

--- Qrilka <qrilka@REDACTED> wrote:

> Ulf, is this a public info about Erlang in
> banking/invoicing systems? Can we read something
> somewhere about it?

Banking: Daniel Schutte, Teba Bank, ppt at:
http://www.erlang.se/euc/03/proceedings/1100Danie.ppt
That sounded quite successful last I heard of it.

Invoicing: this might be Kreditor? As I understand it,
they do short-term consumer credit and invoicing for
e-commerce sites.
http://www.erlang.se/euc/06/proceedings/0900Stenman.pdf
Since there are scores of people on this list who
either implemented that system, or are working on it,
or own it, or run it, I'll leave it at that :-)

Best,
Thomas