[erlang-questions] : Subtle behaviour of Erlang scheduler

Ulf Wiger (TN/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu May 31 16:31:48 CEST 2007

The freshest and nicest info right now is:

"Betting on FP (and Winning?)" Erik Stenman, Kreditor
http://www.erlang.se/euc/06/proceedings/0900Stenman.pdf

There is also:

"Erlang in Banking and Financial Switching" (Danie Shutte)
http://www.erlang.se/euc/03/proceedings/1100Danie.ppt

BR,
Ulf W