[erlang-questions] erlang-mode emacs tabs vs spaces

Matthew O'Gorman mogorman@REDACTED
Fri Jun 1 16:35:30 CEST 2007

I am an emacs user, I just work with vim users as well and think it is
very silly to be so utterly inconsistent.  The fix, the line i
proposed or others should be trivial to add to the erlang-mode.  But
seeing as how no one wants to fix the other issues, electric return
key etc.  I doubt anyone will fix this one, I just thought it should
be brought up.

mog