[erlang-questions] erlang-mode emacs tabs vs spaces

Matthew O'Gorman mogorman@REDACTED
Fri Jun 1 00:14:26 CEST 2007

I have provided myself with a simple fix this
(add-hook 'erlang-mode-hook '(lambda() (setq indent-tabs-mode nil)))
should work in your .emacs will cause erlang.el to not produce such
messy output i hope other people adopt it.

mog