[erlang-questions] Eclipse/Erlide autoindent problem

Vlad Dumitrescu <>
Wed Jan 24 12:27:13 CET 2007

On 1/24/07, Ladislav Lenart <> wrote:
> I have installed Eclipse with Erlide plugin recently.
> It is almost what I need except when I type
>    f(Condition) ->
>      case Condition
>        true ->
>          do_true();
>        false ->
>          do_false()
>      end,
>        do_next1(),
>        do_next2().
> next and all other lines after a case statement
> are ill-indented (see the example above).

This is a problem we're aware of and tried to fix it for a while, but
for some reason fixing something always breaks something else...
Sometimes marking the function body and choosing "Indent lines" in the
context menu helps.

Also maybe it would be better to send bug reports to
 or even enter them in the project
tracker at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=58889&atid=489191

best regards,