[erlang-questions] Newbie~~The ERLANG/OTP V5.5.2 create a target system on WIN2003 Server

LUKE luke@REDACTED
Tue Jan 16 12:08:47 CET 2007

Sorry my english is ver poor.
2>  m(target_system).

=ERROR REPORT==== 16-Jan-2007::19:06:04 ===
Error in process <0.30.0> with exit value:
{undef,[{target_system,module_info,[]
},{c,m,1},{erl_eval,do_apply,5},{shell,exprs,6},{shell,eval_loop,3}]}

** exited: {undef,[{target_system,module_info,[]},
                   {c,m,1},
                   {erl_eval,do_apply,5},
                   {shell,exprs,6},
                   {shell,eval_loop,3}]} **
May be i did not understand why i want to create a target system.
I just follow the help(System Principles) to do the job.
The help say that.
Step 1. First create a .rel file (see rel(4)) that specifies the erts
version and lists all applications that should be included in the new basic
target system. An example is the following mysystem.rel file:

%% mysystem.rel
{release,
 {"MYSYSTEM", "FIRST"},
 {erts, "5.1"},
 [{kernel, "2.7"},
  {stdlib, "1.10"},
  {sasl, "1.9.3"},
  {pea, "1.0"}]}.
The listed applications are not only original Erlang/OTP applications but
possibly also new applications that you have written yourself (here
examplified by the application pea).

Step 2. From the directory where the mysystem.rel file reside, start the
Erlang/OTP system:

erl -pa /home/user/target_system/myapps/pea-1.0/ebin
where also the path to the pea-1.0 ebin directory is provided.

Step 2. Now create the target system:

1> target_system:create("mysystem").