[erlang-questions] Thesis Presentation on Erlang Refactoring (London, UK)

VIG Aniko viganiko@REDACTED
Mon Jan 15 19:05:30 CET 2007

Dear all,

Our thesis presentation is on Erlang refactoring using a relational database
to store the source code (static and semantic information too). It currently
supports funciton and variable renaming, permutating function and tuple
arguments and eliminating variables by rewriting named subexpressions. In
the presentation, we will speak about the structure of the toolkit, the
relations between Emacs, Distel, Elrang and MySQL, as well as the
implementation of the refactorings. Our thesis project was done with the
support ELTE IKKK and Ericsson Hungary in Budapest with the cooperation of
the University of Kent in Canterbury.

The presentation will start at 17.00 on 8th of February in Erlang Training
and Consulting's London office at
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?
f=q&hl=en&q=erlang+consulting,+london&ll=51.521401,-
0.080166&spn=0.023605,0.058537 .
Let them know if you are planing on attending.

Regards,
  Aniko Vig and Tamas Nagy