[erlang-questions] program: wxWidgets for erlang (again)

Bob Cowdery bob@REDACTED
Fri Dec 21 11:47:54 CET 2007

Dan

This looks really good. I have quite a large Swing GUI that I would like
to convert. I wonder are there any getting started guides. I did find a
PDF but it was for an earlier version as the API was completely
different. I'm running XP and have it all loaded except I'm clearly
doing something (or many things) wrong. At the moment I can't get as far
showing a frame! If I do something like.

wx:new().
F = wxFrame:new().
wxFrame:show(F).

It throws an invalid argument exception. I tried various other things
but just got different results. Any help in getting off the ground
appreciated.

The other thing I noticed is that after starting 'erl -smp' it no longer
shuts down cleanly with Ctrl'C' but brings up a debug window.

Thanks
Bob