[erlang-questions] benchmarks game harsh criticism

Isaac Gouy igouy2@REDACTED
Fri Dec 7 19:08:32 CET 2007

Please consider whether making a personal attack is an appropriate use
of this mailing list or of your employers email service.

I provided a link to the benchmarks game public discussion forum -
please understand that personal attacks will not be welcomed there.

There's nothing more for me to say.