[erlang-questions] Mnesia and Yaws

Ludovic Coquelle lcoquelle@REDACTED
Tue Aug 7 02:43:43 CEST 2007

Just few idea coming in mind:

Are you trying to configure 2 nodes (the erlang shell and the yaws
server) to use the same mnesia directory? is this possible? I'm quite
newby with mnesia, but my assumption (may be wrong) was that each node
should at least have it's own mnesia schema directory.

Or maybe a problem with nodes which can not see each other (looks like
you haven't named your nodes). Mnesia need communication between
nodes, so have to start the nodes with names (-sname).

Ludo