[erlang-questions] Mnesia and Yaws

Jim Menard <>
Mon Aug 6 15:32:00 CEST 2007

I've defined a Mnesia database and can access it from within the erl
command line. However, when I try to access it from my Yaws web app, I
see the error message:

ERROR erlang  code  crashed:
 File: /Users/jimm/src/jimm/src/erlang/fake/www/do_login.yaws:1
Reason: {{badmatch,{aborted,{}}},

I haven't stopped Mnesia from the command line, and can still access
it. The database directory  exists in the root
directory for my Yaws project, and that's where I run the yaws command
from.

What do I have to do in Yaws to connect to the same database? Have I
missed something in the Yaws or Mnesia documentation? The Yaws docs
about yapps mentions Mnesia---do I have to create a Yaws app to use
Mnesia?

Thank you for any help or pointers to documentation.

Jim
--
Jim Menard, ,
http://www.io.com/~jimm/