[erlang-questions] error with systools._make_script : File not Found

norbertk Norbert.Klamann@REDACTED
Mon Apr 30 16:25:40 CEST 2007

Hello all,
I try to follow Ulf Wigers Tutorial about OTP Release Handling and want to build a boot script.

I get the following error, wgicht I do not understand, pleas see this transcript:

Eshell V5.5.4  (abort with ^G)
1> Dir = "/cygdrive/e/projekte/lm2/erlang".
"/cygdrive/e/projekte/lm2/erlang"
2> Path = [Dir ++ "/lib/*/ebin"] .
["/cygdrive/e/projekte/lm2/erlang/lib/*/ebin"]
3> Var = { "MYAPPS", Dir}.
{"MYAPPS","/cygdrive/e/projekte/lm2/erlang"}
4> systools:make_script("example",[{path,Path},{variables,[Var]}]).
File not found: "example.rel"
error
5> file:get_cwd().
{ok,"e:/projekte/lm2/erlang/releases/1.0"}
6>

make_scricpt shall create the script, so how can it complain that it does not exist. Or is this a strange CYGWIN related problem, Prompt Nr 5 seems suspicious.

I repeated the experiment with windows-paths all over the place. The result is the same.

Can ayone shed some light on this ?

Thank you very much for listening.
--
All the best