[erlang-questions] Deleting last line in the Erlang Shell

Mazen <>
Wed Apr 25 16:49:09 CEST 2007

Maybe an ugly way of doing it but on top of my head you can do

which will bring you back on the same line (which you can then overwrite). Don't know if the there is a special way to do it. I have never actually done an interactive program in Erlang myself :)

Guest wrote:

I have a simple program that takes input via io:get_line/1 in a loop.

However, when I hit enter I would like for it to just clear the line
instead of printing a new input line. Is there any way to do this with
in the erlang shell?

Jordan Wilberding
erlang-questions mailing list

 Post recived from mailinglist