[erlang-questions] Kill a process tree

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Mon Apr 23 14:42:02 CEST 2007

Hi,

I just want to mention that the use of trace functions in the
implementation of application code is definately not recommended since
it will interfere with
the possibilities to do tracing on that application or the system
which the application is part of.

Regards Kenneth Lundin (Responsible for Erlang/OTP within Ericsson)