[erlang-questions] Fibonacci with escript (more fun...) [with CRASH]

Roger Larsson roger.larsson@REDACTED
Fri Apr 13 19:15:35 CEST 2007

Found this

http://www.math.utah.edu/~beebe/software/java/fibonacci/

so I thought - what about Erlang? My attempt in escript is attached
# chmod +x fibmini.erl
this runs well for a lot higher inputs than most other languages
# ./fibmini.erl 100
and even
# ./fibmini.erl 1000
produces some output (you need to modify format)

But
# ./fibmini.erl 2000
ends with
"- - -
1475 ******************************    1.61803398874989
0.000000000000000000
escript: script failed with error reason badarith
"
Why?

/RogerL