[erlang-questions] Fwd: CEAN 1.2 is online

Bogdan Marinescu bogdan.marinescu@REDACTED
Wed Apr 11 10:23:26 CEST 2007

Sorry, re-sending to list.
I also noticed that the "yaws" script which is used to start yaws in
stand-alone mode is missing from the distribution.

Thanks,
Bogdan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bogdan Marinescu <bogdan.marinescu@REDACTED>
Date: Apr 11, 2007 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] CEAN 1.2 is online
To: Chris Wong <chris_wong@REDACTED>

Hi,
I downloaded and installed "CEAN Packaged Applications" in win32 (XP),
then I did cean:install(yaws) to install yaws, I started yaws in
embedded mode (yaws:start_embedded(path)), and this is what I got
after I fired up the browser for my application:

Dynamic compile error: c:/coupons/index.yaws:1:
can't find include file
"c:/cean_otp/erlang/erts-5.5.4/windows/lib/yaws-1.68/include/yaws_api.hrl"
generated file at: c:/DOCUME~1/BogdanM/LOCALS~1/Temp/yaws/m1.erl

This is the generated m1.erl (see above):

-module('m1').
-export([out/1]).

-yawsfile('c:/coupons/index.yaws').
%%
%% code at line 1 from file c:/coupons/index.yaws
%%
-import(yaws_api, [f/2, fl/1, postvar/2, queryvar/2]).

-include("c:/cean_otp/erlang/erts-5.5.4/windows/lib/yaws-1.68/include/yaws_api.hrl").
out(Arg) ->
   coupons:index(Arg).

If I copy the C:\cean_otp\erlang\lib\yaws-1.68\include\ in the
directory mentioned in the error report above, everything works fine.
Is this normal, am I missing a configuration parameter, or is there a
problem in the distribution?

Thanks,
Bogdan