[erlang-questions] Slave node terminating

t ty tty.erlang@REDACTED
Wed Nov 29 19:00:55 CET 2006

What I had was

           -sasl sasl_error_logger '{file, \"/var/log/slave.log}\"

as Args to slave:start_link.

I also traped exit and found the exit status was normal.

For some reason if I used slave:start_link with the embedded Yaws the
slave nodes would terminate but if I use slave:start it works fine (as
in running overnight).

I'll give your options a try.

Thanks