[erlang-questions] Slave node terminating

Chandru chandrashekhar.mullaparthi@REDACTED
Wed Nov 29 18:46:52 CET 2006

On 28/11/06, t ty <tty.erlang@REDACTED> wrote:

> How can I get the slave nodes to indicate why they are terminating ? I
> tried running sasl on the slave nodes but did not get any extra info.

Did you configure sasl to specify where it should write it's log
files? We have something like this in our sys.config

 {sasl,         [{error_logger_mf_dir,
"/export/home/otpuser/blahblah/sasl_logfiles/"},
                   {error_logger_mf_maxbytes, 100000},
                   {error_logger_mf_maxfiles, 8}]}

This then produces binary log files which can be "read" using the rb module.

Chandru