[erlang-questions] Compiling Erlang in Kubuntu 6.0.6

Kirill Zaborski qrilka@REDACTED
Wed Nov 22 22:35:22 CET 2006

I'm a Linux newbie (at last I have installed it :) ) and now I'm trying to
install Erlang on my Kubunttu. There were some problems with packages but
I've solved them. Right now I can not  run make, it says:
hipe/hipe_mkliterals.c:351: error: 'X86_LEAF_WORDS' undeclared here (not in
a function)
hipe/hipe_mkliterals.c:352: error: 'X86_NR_ARG_REGS' undeclared here (not in
a function)
There is just 1 link in Google about this issue and it says that I need to
disable HiPE with ./configure --disable-hipe. I've tried this but I get the
same error.
I'm stuck :(
Maybe I miss something else?

BR,