[erlang-questions] eunit, what's the status ?

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Wed Nov 22 03:33:06 CET 2006

I know that he is working on it. I have had conversations about it
with him in the recent past. However, I have sent a patch and a couple
of questions in the last three or four weeks without getting any
response. So I don't know how active he is at the moment. In any case,
the best thing is to get the source from svn and use that.

svn co http://svn.process-one.net/contribs/trunk/eunit eunit

That equates to eunit 2.0