[erlang-questions] Start me up.

Pupeno pupeno@REDACTED
Fri Nov 17 13:10:38 CET 2006

With all this config [1] it makes sense when one installs on /usr/local (it
uses /usr/local/etc, /usr/local/var, /usr/local/bin) but when installing
on /usr it doesn't make much sense because it uses /usr/etc, /usr/var [2]. Is
this ok ? is this a correct default ?

--
Pupeno <pupeno@REDACTED> (http://pupeno.com)

[1] The end result is http://software.pupeno.com/FanterlasticFour/configure.ac
and http://software.pupeno.com/FanterlasticFour/script/Makefile.am

[2] Actually, I'd say it's Unix that doesn't make sense here, and I can quote
myself "/usr is obsolete [...] time to get rid of /usr forever!! throw it to
the trash can!!"[3], but let's not go there now.