[erlang-questions] Start me up.

Pupeno pupeno@REDACTED
Wed Nov 15 14:10:14 CET 2006

Hey! Thank you a lot for all the files! This is starting to look good.

run_erl is found correctly because it is located in /usr/bin/run_erl [1] but
erl_call is not on a common path, it is only
on /usr/lib/erlang/lib/erl_interface-3.5.5.1/bin/erl_call [2]. Defining
ERL_CALL it is easy to control, but I'd like the scripts to be a bit more
intelligent and try to find it on
$(ERLANG_INSTALL_LIB_DIR)/erl_interface-*/bin/, is that possible ?

Thanks.
--
Pupeno <pupeno@REDACTED> (http://pupeno.com)

[1] This, as other paths, are distribution specific, I am talking about my
distro here but it is likely to be applicable to others without change.

[2] If this isn't so on Debian it may be because they've payed attention to my
bug requests/fixes. I already submitted a bug report for my distro.