[erlang-questions] Erlang doesn't like ubuntu 6.10

Tobias Löfgren ugglan@REDACTED
Thu Nov 9 17:18:57 CET 2006

I don't think so, but honestly I can't remember if I tried it. So it
probably was, haha.

I now have a stable environment based on 6.06 I'm actually using, so I don't
have any 6.10 environment to doublecheck it on anymore.

Thanks anyway!
/tobias