Dialyzer: report call to undefined function

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Fri May 19 09:38:27 CEST 2006

Yes, that's a good suggestion! I thought there would be a way to use
xref for that, but didn't manage to put together the required
filter...

Xref isn't incremental either, so it's not going all the way, but at
least is doable without patching anyhting.

Thanks!
Vlad