Dialyzer: report call to undefined function

Samuel Rivas samuel@REDACTED
Fri May 19 09:05:19 CEST 2006

Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> I think it would be useful if Dialyzer would also report calls to
> undefined or unexported functions. I often spell names wrong :-)

If you are eager enough, you can already do that with xref.

xref:start(xref_example).
xref:add_release(xref_example, code:lib_dir(),
			       [{verbose, false}, {warnings, false},
				{name, otp}]).
xref:add_application(xref_example, YourAppPath, [{name, YourAppName}]).
xref:q(xref_example, "(XC - UC) | ((Fun) YourAppName : App) || (XU - X - B)").

Maybe there is a simpler way, but that works for me :)

Regards
--
	Samuel