obscure erlang-related publication

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Tue Mar 28 11:20:56 CEST 2006

Anyway, my purpose of calling attention to
this paper is that it wasn't listed under
'publications' at erlang.se. My impression from
reading through it was that it is of acceptable
quality (if not revolutionary), and that its
conclusions are well in line with other papers,
e.g. comparing Erlang and SDL.

I've frequently (at least a few times every year)
had reason to explain to people that one reason why
programming in Erlang is productive is that it is
at roughly the same level of abstraction as
mainstream modeling languages (such as SDL and UML).

One more reference to a study that reaches the same
conclusion probably won't hurt.

BR,
Ulf W