any recommendation for tutorials on functional programming

Guido Kollerie gkoller@REDACTED
Wed Jun 21 16:40:49 CEST 2006

Roberto Saccon wrote:

> Anybody knows some good tutorial on functional programmming languages
> (and if specific to erlang, even better).

I've found "Functional Programming in Clean" to be a good introduction to
functional programming. Haven't touched Clean in quite a while though the
concepts learned from that book translate easily to other functional
languages.

Here's the URL:

     ftp://ftp.cs.kun.nl/pub/Clean/papers/cleanbook/CleanBookI.pdf

--
Guido