any recommendation for tutorials on functional programming

Roberto Saccon rsaccon@REDACTED
Wed Jun 21 15:47:31 CEST 2006

I am new to erlang and never before used a functional programmming
language. I am used to switch between Java, Ruby, Javascript and C++
and I expected it to be similar with Erlang, but it is very different

Anybody knows some good tutorial on functional programmming languages
(and if specific to erlang, even better). I went throught what I found
at the erlang website and  some stuff I found with google, but I did
not find anything with examples of problems (a bit more complex than
just a foor loop) solved in procedural and functional language.

regards
--
Roberto Saccon