trapexit.org is moving

ke han ke.han@REDACTED
Mon Jun 19 19:58:43 CEST 2006

Its my understanding that most/all the erlang docs use docbook.  The
mySQL site's documentation also uses docbook and they have a very
clean structure which allows user comments per page.
Perhaps someone from the mySQL team is willing to share the methods/
tools they use to produce this online doc??

expert from  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/manual-info.html
<snip>
  The Reference Manual source files are written in DocBook XML
format. The HTML version and other formats are produced
automatically, primarily using the DocBook XSL stylesheets. For
information about DocBook, see http://docbook.org/

The DocBook XML sources of this manual are available from http://
dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/sources.html. You can check out a copy
of the documentation repository with this command:

svn checkout http://svn.mysql.com/svnpublic/mysqldoc/

If you have any suggestions concerning additions or corrections to
this manual, please send them to the documentation team at
<docs@REDACTED>.

</snip>

ke han