trapexit.org is moving

Michael Leonhard michael206@REDACTED
Mon Jun 19 18:35:59 CEST 2006

I think it's a great idea to put the Erlang docs into a Wiki.
Searching documentation is the biggest annoyance for new Erlang users.
 We need documentation that has no frames.  A wiki would allow people
to correct typos and add missing details and examples.  Of course
there will be the question of which documentation is authoritative.
Ideally, the Erlang development team would put up the wiki on
Erlang.org and update it along with each release.  The release could
include HTML docs generated from the wiki.

This would also be great for Jungerl.  It would also be great to
package the docs in a MS Help file for offline searching.

-Michael

Michael Leonhard
http://tamale.net/
michael206@REDACTED