trapexit.org is moving

Yariv Sadan yarivvv@REDACTED
Fri Jun 9 13:02:51 CEST 2006

> This just shows that creating a community doesnt mean one create
> a technical solution and then the people will come.

I think there needs to be a "critical mass" of content before enough
people start using it... I was thinking that taking all official
Erlang docs, dumping them into a wiki (wikimedia would be nice), and
setting up a community site around it would be effective. However, I'm
pretty sure somebody mentioned there are license restrictions with
this documentation.

Cheers,
Yariv