Erlang & Hyperthreading

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc@REDACTED
Tue Feb 28 01:47:41 CET 2006

Thanks for that.  I missed it - I didn't see any explicit call out for
tip/snapshots on the download page.

As for performance - surely on a multicpu system with a SMP aware
erlang running, one can expect better performance just by using
multiple kernel threads and gaining the ability to run on several
CPUs?  Actual performance on a single cpu, I wouldn't expect any
performance benefit.

Thanks guys!
-ryan