Where to get Concurrent Programming in Erlang (2nd Edition)

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc@REDACTED
Mon Feb 27 05:02:16 CET 2006

Is it worth it to get the book?  With the advent of OTP, I have heard
from a few sources that the book does not cover OTP which is the most
confusing part of Erlang (since the language is straightforward to
learn).

I ask in seriousness, because with my current project I am seeking to
introduce Erlang as a development platform at my work.  In fact you
were visiting us recently, perhaps you remember me, Powerbook in the
front row of Friday's lecture?

-ryan