Why no news

Martin Logan martin.logan@REDACTED
Fri Feb 17 23:52:07 CET 2006

I have not been too active on the erlang list for a while.  It has been
bugging me.  I have been developing software in JSP, .NET, PHP, Ruby on
Rails and Python (we could do a much better web framework than rails or
django IMHO).  It has been a learning experience but I have been beating
myself up because weather my job requires it or not, I need to get back
to erlang  (because it is better).  So, here I come, and my first stop
www.erlang.org <http://www.erlang.org/>  and I notice that first entry
in the news section is from July 28, 2004.  Frightening, what is going
on, are things slowing down, where the announcements of new things?  I
know the list is active because I still lurk on it.  How about some more
recent dates on the HP.

Just a thought (and I realize I have done nothing to help things)

Cheers,

Martin

ClearPace

Martin J. Logan