How to join existing distributed mnesia database

Dan Gudmundsson <>
Tue Feb 14 12:49:15 CET 2006

Without testing something like should work.

On :

mnesia:start().
mnesia:change_config(extra_db_nodes, []).
mnesia:change_table_copy_type(schema, node(), disc_copies).
Tabs = mnesia:system_info(tables) -- [schema].
[mnesia:add_table_copy(Tab,node(), disc_copies) || Tab <- Tabs].

You should check the return values, though :-)

/Dan