Where to get Concurrent Programming in Erlang (2nd Edition)

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Thu Feb 9 11:06:00 CET 2006

$165 !!? Man! I have two copies of the
book and one at home. I'm off to the bookstore
now. (:

(Actually, they are not mine to sell... otherwise,
I could definitely part with one - esp the first
edition.)

/Uffe