error logging with tty?

Serge Aleynikov <>
Wed Feb 8 15:10:17 CET 2006

Here's an extract from the kernel application documentation regarding
possible options:

error_logger = Value
     Value is one of:

         All standard error reports are written to stdio. This is the
         default option.
     {file, FileName}
         All standard error reports are written to the file FileName,
         where FileName is a string.
         No error logger handler is installed.