who teaches Erlang?

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Wed Feb 8 13:54:37 CET 2006

Here is my current list. Hollar if something needs
to be taken away, or if your favourite University
is not represented (but should be).

(Some of these, I've grabbed off the Web, or simply
added based on my own recollection. Thanks to all of
you who contributed. Corrado Santoro and Samuel Tardieu
get a free beer each at the next EUC. Kostis gets one
too for replying within an hour - right before
midnight! Nice with some company during the night shift.)

- Uppsala University, Uppsala
- Chalmers, Göteborg
- Göteborg IT University
- Royal Institute of Techn. Sthlm
- University of Kent
- University of Sheffield
- University of Edinburgh
- Glasgow University
- Heriot-Watt University
- University of Coruña, Spain
- University of Catania, Italy
- Engineering Institute of Oporto
- Ecole Ingenieur Télécom Paris
- École Nationale Supérieure des Télécommunications de Bretagne
- RWTH, Aachen, Germany
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Inst, NY
- University of Texas at Arlington
- University of Colorado