who teaches erlang?

Ulf Wiger (AL/EAB) ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Fri Feb 3 09:28:41 CET 2006

Let me qualify the question further:

It doesn't have to be a specific Erlang course.
As far as I'm concerned, if students are introduced
to Erlang in some parallell systems or distributed
programming course, that qualifies.

That's how I was introduced to Erlang, btw:
Bjarne Däcker and Robert Virding taught a
course at the Royal Institute of Technology
in Stockholm -- "Computers in Telecom Systems",
and some lectures and a lab(*) introduced Erlang.

I'm also interested in what universities have
post-graduate work involving Erlang.

So far, I've been told about the obvious ones:
- Uppsala University
- Chalmers and the Göteborg IT University

I *know* the list is longer than that. ;)

The first one to give me a name that wasn't
already on my list wins a free beer at the next
gathering.

/Uffe

(*) Not just _some_ lab -- it was the famous POTS
   lab. Quite a treat!