Are and down?

Per Einar Strömme <>
Thu Feb 2 12:28:01 CET 2006

          Hej  Joseph Stewart !

    According to the list they had some kind of power outage localy
so both and
went down.

Try a (the most current) mirror:

For erlang documentation also see (pointed out by Ulf Wiger):

The ///-people might have forgotten {www1,www2}
only www1 works right now but information on this is old by
now (May 11, 2005 or so). Looks like there is a possibility for
a local cluster.

>From WWW1:
> Web Server Upgrading
> We are upgrading our web servers, if all goes well you should
> not notice anything.  But just in case you might need to know that
> during the upgrade there will be servers www, www1 and www2 for
> the current, old and new web server.  Analoguously for ftp. Both
> for the and domains.
> The mailing lists will for now run on the old server and the mailing
> archives will be rsynced to the new web server, so there will be
> an update delay of max 1 hour for the mailing list archive.
> If we would happen to completely configure ourselves off the
> Internet so the mailing lists die - hollor to Trapexit.

Also see

                        Per Einar

Per Einar Strömme